We have one precious life: do something extraordinary today, even if it's tiny. A pebble starts the avalanche.” ― K.A. Laity

Saturday, November 17, 2012

A New Chapter

The past five months have been chalked full of a whole lot of NEW. Brian (my husband) and I moved to Atlanta and started new jobs in July, settled into our new condo in August, got married in September (in CA), experienced a death in the family in October and for the first time ever spending the holidays away from our family and friendsAlthough we took a huge risk in leaving everything we've ever known in California, things in Atlanta are going great! We are both loving our jobs, having fun exploring Atlanta and all it has to offer and making new friends while we're at it! :) 

With the big move and wedding now behind me, I have been anxiously searching for my next new life adventure.  Then a few days ago while scouring the pages of my favorite blog "The Small Things" ...it hit me... why don't I start my own blog!? ...Then came the never-ending questions. What do I name my blog? What should I blog about? How often should I post? ...and so on. After days of brainstorming I still could not decide on one single theme for the blog so, why not include a little bit of everything!? Culinary adventures, travel, arts and crafts, hair, makeup, fashion, health, photgraphy...you get the picture (pun intended) ;) Hence, the creation of "This Extraordinary Life"!

So.. I hope you will join me in my adventures and tune in for the awesomeness to come!




Much Love-

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment